Chris Pfeiffer stopt ermee

Op dit Forum kan u terecht met algemene vragen.

Moderator: GVN

Plaats reactie
pvde
Contacteer:

Chris Pfeiffer stopt ermee

Bericht door pvde »

Bron: Facebookpagina Chris Pfeiffer
01-09-2015

Dear friends, fans and partners,

I’ll keep it short: after 20 years as a professional rider I've decided that it's time to stop riding shows. I'm 45-years-old now and in the past months it's become increasingly hard to ride at a top level. But this has always been my ambition and I've always said that if I cannot get any better then it’ll be time for me to quit and to leave the field to younger riders.
In the past 20 years I’ve ridden thousands of shows all around the world - in 94 countries! It's been an unforgettable experience with countless adventures and experiences. I've worked hard to bring the sport stunt riding out into the mainstream and to thrill, enthuse and entertain many spectators. What a wonderful time I’ve had!
I rode my last stunt riding contest in 2010 and not too long ago I performed at what was probably my last show. But one thing's for sure, I will not quit riding – because riding is my life. That will never change.

Many thanks to all of you!
CHRIS
Afbeelding Afbeelding
ex- moto’s: Kawasaki GPZ600R - BMW F650GS - BMW R1150RT - BMW G650X Challenge - BMW R1200RT - BMW G450X - Vespa 300 GTS - Honda CRF250L
Afbeelding BMW F800GS
RBee

Re: Chris Pfeiffer stopt ermee

Bericht door RBee »

:-(
R 1250 GSA

Foto's: http://RBee.SmugMug.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stefke2

Re: Chris Pfeiffer stopt ermee

Bericht door stefke2 »

Ach, er komt vast wel een ander talent in de plaats...Wel een geweldige motorbeheersing, buitenaards is niet eens overdreven... 8-)
Plaats reactie