Er zijn 19 resultaten gevonden
- 05 jul 2009, 10:04
- Forum: R Forum
- Onderwerp: Really neat Fuel Pump Controller bypass
- Reacties: 1
- Weergaves: 652
Re: Really neat Fuel Pump Controller bypass
And there's an alternative version already! ukGSer 'Aggy' 29Jun2009 "Could you leave the plug in the alloy housing and connect the lead to the bottom so that you could fit the now empty housing on the the original mounts and use the original gasket so that you have a certain amount of waterproofing ...
- 28 jun 2009, 08:49
- Forum: R Forum
- Onderwerp: Really neat Fuel Pump Controller bypass
- Reacties: 1
- Weergaves: 652
Really neat Fuel Pump Controller bypass
How's this then? http://www.motorcycleinfo.co.uk/resources/6795/assets/images/FAQs/electrics/fuel_pump/FPC/r1200gs_fuel_pump_controller_17.JPG ...as an alternative to the options already detailed for example here on ukGSer: 1200GS Fuel Pump Bypass Cable The latest generation workaround - just remove ...
- 07 mei 2009, 13:55
- Forum: R Forum
- Onderwerp: DynoJest power Commander 'Maps' R1200GS
- Reacties: 0
- Weergaves: 355
DynoJest power Commander 'Maps' R1200GS
I've posted this on ukGSer.com and ADVRider.com but no useful responses! :cry: Maybe you guys have some info? A PCIII should be arriving on my doorstep anytime :D ..........I intend to get the bike setup on a Dyno at some point (any recommendations for anywhere in the South West?) but meantime I'm ...
- 14 dec 2008, 15:39
- Forum: Algemeen Forum
- Onderwerp: GRATIS motorfiets info / onderhoud database
- Reacties: 9
- Weergaves: 969
Re: GRATIS motorfiets info / onderhoud database
An after thought - for anyone with MS Access database experience who would like to modify/improve how the database works/looks you can unlock it to work in a standard MS Access window (with full toolbars and editing options rather than just the 'user interface') as follows: Hold down the SHIFT key ...
- 09 dec 2008, 23:53
- Forum: Algemeen Forum
- Onderwerp: GRATIS motorfiets info / onderhoud database
- Reacties: 9
- Weergaves: 969
Re: GRATIS motorfiets info / onderhoud database
Sorry I've not been around for a while Stef..........the database is fine for ANY motorcycle, you just have to put up with an image of a GS on the front control panel! 
- 30 nov 2008, 19:02
- Forum: Algemeen Forum
- Onderwerp: GRATIS motorfiets info / onderhoud database
- Reacties: 9
- Weergaves: 969
Re: GRATIS motorfiets info / onderhoud database
Good point Stef.....why didn't I think of that?!
Mind you, it was a friends work originally that I updated........one day when I get time/inclination I might do that.
Meantime:
Maintenance/Service Schedule Check Sheets (PDF download)

Mind you, it was a friends work originally that I updated........one day when I get time/inclination I might do that.
Meantime:
Maintenance/Service Schedule Check Sheets (PDF download)
- 29 nov 2008, 18:16
- Forum: Algemeen Forum
- Onderwerp: GRATIS motorfiets info / onderhoud database
- Reacties: 9
- Weergaves: 969
GRATIS motorfiets info / onderhoud database
FREE Bike Info & Maintenance Log The following is a MS Access database that can be downloaded from my website. Problem is that it's in English so... If any Belgiun/English speaker with MS Access experience would like to translate the database file for use by non English speakers please feel free to ...
- 22 nov 2008, 11:33
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
I say chaps, what bloody decent fellows! :mrgreen: Thanks J-P, photos added :-) http://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/gallery/6392694_GEBX9 You guys are brought up with "Britannia rules the waves", English being the number one spoken language in the world... Not sure about the "Britannia rules the waves ...
- 21 nov 2008, 17:00
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
Here some pics of my wife during a 1200 testride: On the dutch forum there are several women who ride 1200GS/HP2, Janet (Boxer Twins), Els rides a HP2, Muisschie and Ellen and probably even more. Best look and register at http://www.bmwgsclub.nl to get in touch with them... Thanks JP (again ...
- 21 nov 2008, 16:14
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
:lol: ........it does look like it :mrgreen: I only popped in to say hello originally :grin: GSen in actie klik eens op de link en bekijk de fotootjes ;) Hi from the UK! I've noticed lots of visitors to my website from this forum over the last few days so thought I would come and see what's going on ...
- 20 nov 2008, 13:30
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
Thanks, appreciatedJ-P schreef:Sure, you can pick whatever photo you want here: http://www.doubleplus.nl/vro2-2006/ where there are plenty of me and my better half (on the R1150GS).
- 08 nov 2008, 19:21
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
That's a really cool photoJüRgen schreef:Plat genoeg ?
Can I add it here please: R1200GS Trackday Photos - http://www.andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/gallery/6327847_SCniQ
I'll send you a message with my email address
- 05 nov 2008, 10:30
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
A female R1200GS rider (Cecilie) in action 

More here: http://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/632321

More here: http://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/632321
- 01 nov 2008, 12:56
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
http://forum.bmw-mc-vl.be/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21918 thats a treed you have here on the forum 8-) its the second edition :drunken: No, that thread is 'girls' on ANY motorcycle.........I want R1200GS photos only (although I liked the HP2 images and the "You know you’re not the first" BMW promo. ...
- 28 okt 2008, 12:18
- Forum: GPS Forum
- Onderwerp: GPS drawing and BMW GPS drawing challenge
- Reacties: 0
- Weergaves: 269
GPS drawing and BMW GPS drawing challenge
This is pretty cool.......using your GPS tracks to create large scale drawings and BMW have set up a GPS drawing challenge... http://www.motorcycleinfo.co.uk/resources/6795/assets/images/GPS/gps_drawing/GPS_Drawing.jpg Demo videos and more info here And rather than start another new thread, this is ...
- 28 okt 2008, 11:57
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
Now I've had to start a new photo gallery IG - 'Girls' and their R1200GS's 
So if you know any female R1200GS riders I want pics of them on their bikes
So if you know any female R1200GS riders I want pics of them on their bikes
- 25 okt 2008, 20:32
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
He's working on it, but his wife is difficult to convince :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :shock: 8-) :lol: Thanks :grin: ............and nice babe's on your photoalbum 8-) Hey, let me know if you can find any more R1200GS/'girlie' photos! :-o Come on guys don't make me do all the work.........I've added ...
- 23 okt 2008, 18:12
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
Thanks

Hey, let me know if you can find any more R1200GS/'girlie' photos!IRON GONZO schreef:............and nice babe's on your photoalbum
- 21 okt 2008, 17:18
- Forum: GS Forum
- Onderwerp: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
- Reacties: 52
- Weergaves: 8437
Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200
GSen in actie klik eens op de link en bekijk de fotootjes ;) Hi from the UK! I've noticed lots of visitors to my website from this forum over the last few days so thought I would come and see what's going on and say hello... Hello! :-) Thanks for the link IRON GONZO :grin: There are lots more ...