Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200

Op dit Forum kan u terecht met algemene vragen rond de BMW GS-serie motoren.

Moderator: GVN

J-P
Berichten: 1893
Lid geworden op: 30 sep 2004, 13:13
Woonplaats: Terneuzen
Locatie: Terneuzen
Contacteer:

Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200

Bericht door J-P »

Alas, no higher resolution available of those 1200-series. Andy, it`s much easier for us to learn English compared to you Britons to learn a foreign language, we have subtitles with every English spoken television-program, we learn it at school (in the Netherlands from 10 years old already. And most Belgians are tri-linguistic, having mastered not only Dutch and English but also French. You guys are brought up with "Britannia rules the waves", English being the number one spoken language in the world. No need for you guys to learn any other language as we all adapt very easy, as you can see :wink: Nae bother, don`t be embarrassed because I for one like it a lot, good exercise.
J-P

http://www.moveonmotortrainingen.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I don't want to spend the rest of my life explaining myself.
You either get it or you don't." - Frank Zappa
Relax
Berichten: 5734
Lid geworden op: 30 sep 2004, 16:31
Woonplaats: Sint-Martens-Lierde begot.
Locatie: O-Vl, in Sint-Martens-Lierde begot.

Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200

Bericht door Relax »

Well spoken, ol' chap.
I respect your opinion. But I don't give shit.
AndyW-inuk
Berichten: 19
Lid geworden op: 21 okt 2008, 12:31
Locatie: Weston Super Mare - UK
Contacteer:

Re: Hoe plat kunde gaan met een GS 1200

Bericht door AndyW-inuk »

I say chaps, what bloody decent fellows! :mrgreen:

Thanks J-P, photos added :-)
http://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/gallery/6392694_GEBX9
You guys are brought up with "Britannia rules the waves", English being the number one spoken language in the world...
Not sure about the "Britannia rules the waves" bit :lol: but there does seem to be a tendency to be lazy and rely on finding someone who speaks English wherever Brits travel.......and a shortsighted education system that doesn't seem to recognise the value of a second language :-| (infact the education system here barely even teaches adequate English language now.....not proper English like what I speak :lol: )
Motorcycle Info Pages + R1200GS Archive - http://www.MotorcycleInfo.co.uk
Plaats reactie